Antique Black 1-Lever Pull-Out Sprayer Monobloc Swanneck Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Classic Design: Antique black finish complements the traditional design with a timeless charming look, the optional escutcheon is included to cover unused holes.
- Dual Functions: Provide either powerful spray or aerated stream at a touch of the push button. Pull out the sprayer to wash the dishes, rinse vegetables or fill pots.
- Swivel Spout: The spout swivels around 360 degrees to provide water at easy access. High-arc design provides ample room under the tap for tasks of any size.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
This pull-out kitchen mixer tap features a swan-neck spout for optimal room under the tap for any size task. Designed in a refined style and finished in antique black, this mixer tap will definitely bring a touch of timeless elegance and old-world appeal to your kitchen. Solid brass construction ensures durability and long-lasting service. Buy it and decorate your kitchen with this elegant tap.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 23.6" (600mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||16.93" / 430mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||7.87" / 200mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.69" / 170mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||23.6" (600mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines, escutcheon|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- I am in the UK Do you know if this tap is suitable for UK plumbing
- Hi. Can you please advise if this tap is suitable to use in Australia. Thanks