Chester Classic Style Double Cross Handle Single Hole Brass Vessel Bathroom Faucet in Antique Black / Antique Brass / Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Classic Design: Old-fashioned style coordinates with antique black, antique brass and oil rubbed bronze finish to create a classy, elegant look.
- Cross Handle: Double handles control water with ease and enhance the traditional theme.
- Do It Yourself: Designed for 1-hole deck mounting to use with vessel sinks. Easy to install by yourself.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Carrying a charming old-world-inspired styling, Chester Faucet Collection coordinates well with traditional theme. From Chester Collection comes this vessel sink faucet. Graceful Victorian spout and the unique body merging with cross handles create this classic design to add a retro, elegant touch to both hospitality and residential decor. Comes in fine antique black, antique brass and oil rubbed bronze finish, this faucet is a favorable choice for any bathroom decor. Pair with other pieces from Chester to build a harmonious bathroom of charming, vintage style.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black, antique brass and oil rubbed bronze.
- Vessel faucet for above counter sinks.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole, Countertop|
|FINISH||Bronze, Antique Brass, Antique Black|
|SPOUT TYPE||Low Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||15.16" / 385mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||12.99" / 330mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):