Chester Vintage Style Double Handle Bathroom 3 Piece Basin Mixer Tap Victorian Spout in Antique Black
- Classic Design: The charming old-world-inspired styling coordinates well with both traditional and transitional bathrooms.
- Victorian Spout: Curvaceous spout with aerator provides a bunch of water with no splash, easy to clean and maintain.
- Premium Finish: Come in a refined antique black finish to resist corrosion and tarnishing and keeps that vintage charm for years.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Carrying a charming old-world-inspired styling, Chester Tap Collection coordinates well with traditional theme, boasting a unique body merging with cross handles for a whimsical but elegant touch. From Chester comes this 3-hole basin mixer tap, a favorable choice for any bathroom decor. A curvaceous Victorian spout takes the center stage and makes a timeless centerpiece atop your basin or countertop. Double cross handle offers precise, easy control over water flow and adds to the Old-World charm. An elegant and fancy addition to your space.
- Constructed from lead-free solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black.
- Double cross handles for operation, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||2 & 3 Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||Low Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||5.91" / 150mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||3.54" / 90mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|TAP CENTRES||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap spout, mounting hardware, valve & trims, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Does the spout on this tap twist? Thanks
- What is the distance between the centre line of the two taps. Are the taps suitable for both high and low water pressure
- Are the taps powder coated? I am concerned about how long the coating will last before they look scratched etc