Contemporary Wall Mounted Swivel Bath Filler Mixer Tap & Hand Shower Solid Brass in Brushed Nickel / Matte Black
- Swiveling Spout: The spout can be adjusted from left to right 180 degrees to cover a wide range and folded when not in use.
- Great Flexibility: Handheld shower with 60" (1500mm) allows for rinsing off after bath and bathing children or pets.
- Easy-To-Use: Single handle to control water temperature and flow with ease, and a square knob to divert water.
11/22/2019 - 11/29/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Perfect for bathrooms in need of a stylish makeover, this wall-mount bath filler mixer tap is a delight for both residential and hospitality setting. It features a slender, elongated tub spout that moves from left to right 180 degrees for greater reach and convenience. When not in use, the smart swivel design keeps it out of the way for a sleek, clean look. While a handheld shower at easy access improves your bathing experience, a 2-function valve makes operation a breeze. Comes in brushed nickel and matte black, it fits into your existing decor effortlessly.
- Constructed from stone resin for durability and strength.
- Finished in corrosion and tarnishing resistant brushed nickel, matte black.
- Features a 180-degree swiveling bath spout design.
- A single handle to control temperature and volume, while a knob to divert water to either tub spout or hand shower.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|FINISH||Brushed Nickel, Black|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||Brass|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.84" / 250mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||N / A|
|HOSE LENGTH||60" (1500mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N / A|
|TAP CENTRES||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||Max 4 GPM / 15.1 LPM (tub spout); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (rain shower); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (hand shower)|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap spout, hand shower, handshower holder, mounting hardware, rough-in valve & trims, shower hose|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):