Dree Modern Brushed Gold Freestanding Bath Filler Floor Mount Bath Mixer Tap with Hand Shower Solid Brass Single Handle
- Modern Style: Featuring angled design and clear lines, this freestanding bath mixer tap will add a modern look, perfect for contemporary bathrooms.
- Great Flexibility: A hand shower with flexible shower hose allows for rinsing off your body and bathing your children or pets. The spout offers you ample reach and rapidly fills tub with ease.
- Built To Last: Solid brass construction and a superior brushed gold finish make sure long-term service through everyday use.
11/28/2019 - 12/05/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed gold.
- Single function brass hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Floor Mounted|
|FINISH||Brushed Champagne&Champagne Bronze|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||Brass|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||35.47" / 901mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||34.09" / 866mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.66" / 220mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||60" (1500mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|FLOW RATE||Max 6 GPM / 22.7 LPM (bath spout); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (hand shower)|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap body, hand shower, mounting hardware, shower hose, stand pole & escutcheon, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):