Koko Contemporary LED Wall-Mounted Polished Chrome Brass Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Tap
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light changes colour by detecting the water temperature for a touch of visual fun.
- Waterfall Spout: Water cascades down from the square plate spout and creates a beautiful waterfall, pretty and practical.
- Space-Saving: Designed for wall-mount configuration to free up your countertop and coordinate with any bathroom basin.
06/19/2019 - 06/20/2019
06/20/2019 - 06/25/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Koko Tap Collection is absolutely stunning and likely to attract lots of attention thanks to its plate waterfall spout. From Koko comes this wall mounted LED waterfall bathroom basin tap. This wall-mount basin tap displays a fun and modern feel to help build your ideal bathroom. The plate waterfall spout delivers gentle cascade to make washing hands a blissful experience and enliven the serene ambiance. With a built-in LED light and temperature sensor, enjoy watching this tap illuminate and change colours as you change the water temperature.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Operated by single handle and suitable for wall mounting.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
The LED light will change its colour by detecting water temperature:
0-30°C (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40°C (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50°C (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100°C (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||2|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||4.72" / 120mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.87" / 200mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||4.72" / 120mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|TAP CENTRES||5.2" (132mm)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, rough-in valve & trims|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi I was wondering whether my water pressure is enough, the plumber has said its 0.5 . Also because I live in the uk is there anything else I need to buy so it can connect to uk pipes thanks
- Can you tell me if this unit has a plate to mount the taps on or are all the items individual units. If the former - can you tell me the length of the mounting plate
- Is the LED battery or mains operated. If mains is it designed to fit into the mains circuit or the lighting circuit