Luxurious High-Arc Single Lever Mono Solid Brass Pull-out Spray Kitchen Mixer Tap in Gold
- Swivel Spout: High-arc spout provides ample room for large cookwares and swivels around 360 degrees to provide water at easy access.
- Pull-Out Sprayer: The sprayer with aerator can be pulled out to reach every corner of the sink and retract back in place when not in use.
- Durable & Reliable: Premium solid brass construction in shining gold ensures a long-lasting service and a luxurious look.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Bold and luxurious, this dazzling gold finish kitchen mixer tap adds shimmering sparkle to your existing kitchen layout. The high-arc spout provides maximum space in the basin, accommodating even the largest pots and pans. The smooth swivel design and flexible retractable hose maximize the range of motion and allow you to aim the flow at any part of the basin. An exceptional and stunning piece to make a unique statement in your kitchen.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant gold.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 23.6" (600mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|FINISH||Gold / Polished Brass|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||15.75" / 400mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||8.66" / 220mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.84" / 250mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||23.6" (600mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this tap suitable for low pressure
- Is the pull out spray magnetic
- Is the alloy of the tap lead-free