Modern Dual White Pull-Down Spray Filter Water Tap Monobloc Kitchen Tap Double Lever Handles in Chrome Finish
- Multi-Function: Aerated stream for filling pots, powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning, and a separated spout for purified drinking water.
- Great Flexibility: A pulldown rubber hose to reach every corner of the sink. 360-degree rotation for a full sink access.
- Bulit-To-Last: Made from lead-free solid brass construction with polished chrome finish for durable use and lifetime beauty.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Boasting high-arc and double lever handle design, this novel pull-down spray kitchen mixer tap will add a high-end, modern look to your kitchen. It features a separated spout to provide purified drinking water at easy access. To enhance convenience and efficiency, a dual-function sprayer allows you to switch from aerated water to powerful spray while the rubber spray hose ensures dependability and delivers a chic and trendy accent to your space.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design and white flexible rubber spray hose.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|FEATURE||Pullout Spray, Filtering|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||15.75" / 400mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||9.84" / 250mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.27" / 210mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is the sink size 32mm