Modern Freestanding Bath Filler Tap with Handshower Single Handle cUPC Certification Polished Chrome / Brushed Nickel / Matte Black Solid Brass
- Handheld Shower: Comes with a hand shower and flexible stainless steel hose, this bath filler tap offers targeted cleaning and gives you the maximum movement.
- Easy To Use: Single handle controls both water flow and temperature easily and precisely while the textured knob diverts water from filler spout to handheld shower.
- Durable & Reliable: Solid brass construction in premium finish ensure durable function and practical use.
11/20/2019 - 11/27/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome, brushed nickel and matte black.
- Single function brass hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Floor Mounted|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||Brass|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||43" / 1092mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||35.43" / 900mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.66" / 220mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||60" (1500mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|FLOW RATE||Max 6 GPM / 22.7 LPM (bath spout); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (hand shower)|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap body, hand shower, mounting hardware, shower hose, stand pole & escutcheon, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||None, ADA Compliant|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi,Is this water marked?Can I use it in Australia?Nan