Single Lever LED Kitchen Mixer Tap with Pullout Sprayer Chrome & Black
- Great Flexibility: Pull down sprayer with black rubber hose covers a wide range of areas for easy cleaning and washing.
- Easy Operation: Single lever handle for effortless and precise water temperature and volume control.
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light in changing hues creates a moody ambiance and offers extra relaxation.
11/26/2019 - 12/03/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
This single handle kitchen mixer tap with LED lights in chrome is definitely a tap that combines innovation and style. With the single-control lever, you can easily and quickly adjust both the water flow and temperature. The built-in LED lights provide both an aesthetically pleasing design coupled and a sensible solution for your kitchen needs. The high-arc spout allows for greater range of clearance. With its brilliant appearance and sophisticated finish, it creates maximum visual impact and adds timeless beauty to any kitchen decor.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design and black flexible rubber spray hose.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
The LED light will change its colour by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|FEATURE||LED, Pullout Spray|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||17.32" / 440mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.89" / 175mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.89" / 175mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, does this tap have a free flow option as well as spray Thanks
- 1. What is the make of this tap
- Is this tap suitable for Australian plumbing
- What electric supply do you need to operate the led if any
- What is the name of the company that makes this product
- Are the bulbs/lights replaceable
- Does the faucet swivel