Modern Sleek White & Chrome Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Tap Single Handle Solid Brass
- Modern Design: Brass construction in white & chrome contrasts with the black rubber sprayer and achieves a sleek modern look, perfect for today's kitchen upgrades.
- Dual Functions: Provide either powerful spray or aerated stream at a touch of the push button. Pull down the sprayer for washing dishes or filling pots.
- Swivel Spout: Pre-rinse spout swivels around 360 degrees to ensure full sink access. High-arc design provides ample room for tasks of any size.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Designed to handle the toughest of cleaning tasks, this modern kitchen mixer tap is the perfect complement to any kitchen. To bring convenience and functionality, it features a swiveling design and a pull-down spray with dual functions. This sleek design will give you the power to clean or rinse with ease. A button and lever operation keeps it simple both in look and use. A classic white with a dash of chrome will lend the style and flair your kitchen needs.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant white with a dash of chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design and flexible rubber spray hose in black or white.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||19.69" / 500mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||7.72" / 196mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.87" / 200mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is the spray head metal or plastic
- Who manufactures this faucet