Modern Style Single Handle Mono Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Mixer Tap in Brushed Nickel
- Dual Function Spray Head: 2-function pull-down sprayer allows you to switch from aerated steam and powerful spray, from filling pots to heavy-duty cleaning.
- Great Flexibility: A pullout hose offers a wide range of motion with smooth maneuverability. 360-degree rotation ensures full sink access for added flexibility.
- Durable and Reliable: Constructed from lead-free solid brass construction with corrosion & rust-resistant brushed nickel finish for durable use and professional look.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Featuring a premium brushed nickel finish which enhances its clean, minimalist look and pure design, this modern pullout spray kitchen tap may bring you supernormal cleaning experience. Cylindrical body with a graceful arc brings a timeless accent and artistic appeal to your kitchen. Boasting a lever handle for easy control, and a button to switch from a powerful spray to an aerated stream, it helps in different culinary tasks. In addition, its thoughtful pullout design provides additional flexibility while cleaning. It offers a complete solution for today's kitchen upgrade!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a braided pullout hose for greater reach.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||16.54" / 420mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||5.12" / 130mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.06" / 230mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):