Opula Single Handle Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Monobloc Mixer Tap in Brushed Nickel
- Modern Style: Modern styling merging with brushed nickel finish will add a stylish, minimalist aesthetics to any kitchen.
- Swivle Spout: High-arc spout ensures ample room for any size task and swivels 360 degrees to provide water at easy access.
- Pull-Out Spray: The sprayer can be pulled out to reach every corner for washing or rinsing and retracted back in place when not in use.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Opula Tap Collection blends quality and durability with elegance and style that is sure to coordinate with any decor. Contemporary styling merging with clean, minimalist lines and exceptional ergonomics, this Opula kitchen mixer tap will add a modern, aesthetic appeal to your kitchen. Featuring a 360-degrees swivel pre-rinse spout design with pull-out hose, it offers an extended range of motion with the ability to flex, pivot, and reach to every corner of the countertop. Comes with single handle, it offers effortless control on temperature and flow. Perfect for any transitional and modern kitchen.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a braided pullout hose that can be extended to 31.5" (800mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||15.75" / 400mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||9.84" / 250mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.06" / 230mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||31.5" (800mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi there, does this have a spray setting and a pouring setting, or is it just one? and is that always spray? or is there a button to activate it please? Thanks
- Does this use a weight or magnets to retract the hose
- Can you tell me if this tap is suitable for Australian Plumbing standard fittings
- Hi there, Can the lever be on both the left or right? We need it to be on the right. Whats the cartridge for? Thanks, Jodie