Retro Industrial Loft Multiple Tea Glass Globe Black Iron 10-Light Pendant Light
- Pretty & Practical: Iron framework holds 10 tea glass globe to emit ample light and bring an industrial vibe for your home.
- Premium Finish: Durable iron in cool black finish highlights the design while ensuring a long-lasting beauty.
- Suggest Room Fit: This 10-light pendant light will create a warm impression sure to complement any counter or island.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Featured in a bilateral symmetrical pattern, this industrial loft pendant light has a black iron framework holding multiple tea glass globes to add bright, eye-catching lighting to your home settings. The sophisticated black finish matched perfectly with multiple tea glass globes, which will create an attractive industrial look to any room in your home. When illuminated, this retro pendant light with tea glass globes branches will throw adequate lighting for a fantastic shiny look. Suitable for hanging in living rooms, bedrooms and more, it will flawlessly coordinate your decor.
- Materials: Glass, Iron
- Finish: Black
- Glass Shade colour: Tea
- Diameter of Canopy: 4.7" (120mm)
- DimensionS: 40.9"Dia x 20.1"H (1040mmDia x 510mmH)
- Suspender Length: 11.8"/300mm
- Bulbs: 10 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hardwired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Retro, Industrial Loft|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||10|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- are they dimmable
- Is the fixture CE approved
- can it be mounted on a slope ceiling
- "Would this be alright if I installed it outdoors, on my covered porch
- Hello, is this light fitting suitable for dimming? Thank you