Suex Classic Double Cross Handle Monobloc Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Brass in Antique Brass
- Easy Operation: Double cross handle design for precise and simple adjustment of water temperature and volume control.
- Classic Design: Old world styling and handsome details enhance the traditional theme with a classy, dignified look.
- Premium Finish: Comes in a superior corrosion & rust-resistant antique brass, require less cleaning and remain everlasting appearance.
11/25/2019 - 12/02/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Old world styling and handsome details are hallmarks of this popular Suex series that is sure to add a spot of English charm to any bathroom. Double cross handles enhance the sleek design of this Suex bathroom tap with simple curvaceous lines and offer simple adjustment of water temperature and volume control. This bathroom basin mixer tap boasts solid brass construction and refined finish, resisting corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use. In addition, outstanding performance is brought to life as water flows smoothly from the elegantly curved spout. An elegant and functional piece to update your bathroom!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique brass.
- Suitable for single hole basin mounting.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||One Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||Mid Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of tap)||6.69" / 170mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||4.72" / 120mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||5.91" / 150mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||Watermark Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Will this tap fit a UK sink