Retro 1-Light Clenched Fist Creative Indoor Wall Light & Exposed Bulb
- Innovative Style: Clenched fist outstretching from a round backplate to hold a light bulb stirs the imagination and lights up the night.
- Stunning Material: Made of durable resin and metal in black to enhance the old-aged but powerful look for any space, fun for your kids.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for the living room, bedroom, staircase, kid's room, and playroom. Use one 40-Watt globe bulb, not included.
11/22/2019 - 11/29/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Give a new dimension to your wall with this antique 1-light clenched fist creative indoor wall light. The awesome wall light is designed to stir imagination and innovation with its whimsical, mind-blowing appearance. It features a resin clenched fist outstretching from a black round metal backplate to hold a light bulb, which gives the illusion that the hand bursts through the wall to light up the night. When on, the clenched fist makes the robust light source and a striking decor statement in any room. Available in right-hand and left-hand styles, it can satisfy a wide range of needs.
- Materials: Resin, Metal
- Finish: Black
- Style Options: Left Hand, Right Hand
- Backplate Diameter: 3.9" (100mm)
- Width/Diameter: 3.9" (100mm)
- Body Height: 5.9" (150mm)
- Depth/Extension: 7.9" (200mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||5.9" (150mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||3.5" (90mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||3.5" (90mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Australia. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Australia? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this wall light dimmable
- Hi does the lamp holder have a switch on it? ..or does it require a separate swith? Thanks